Benetris replied

295 weeks ago

Trenches Movie In Hindi Hd Free Download > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

Locked in a grueling war on a remote planet, two enemies find themselves abandoned by their own. They must put aside their differences and work together if they are to survive. And they better do it quick - they are not alone on this rock.
Ah yes! What starts out as just a simple extraction turns into oodles of Sci-Fi fun!…but I won&#39;t spoil anything for you. First off, if you&#39;re a Sci-Fi lover…watch this series!! Having only seen the first three episodes,(only episodes out at the time) one can only attempt to predict the outcome!…so I won&#39;t…but I will say that this show pulled me in right from the start! From its &quot;guns a blazing&quot; attitude to its not so witty dialogue, this series has a completely different spin than its predecessors.<br/><br/>What I was most impressed with in this series,(which I have not seen from many major studios) was the attempt to actually SHOW as much of the surrounding battle as possible! Most studios stray from this because &quot;it&#39;s too expensive, blah blah blah&quot;. Not only did they attempt to show more action, but they also removed ridiculous &quot;jesting/joking&quot; during the intense battle scenes. We&#39;ve all heard it…<br/><br/>(Sarge)- &quot;Take the ridge!…and if you die out there I&#39;ll kill you Private!&quot; <br/><br/>(Private)- *quirky smile*…&quot;Thanks Sarge!&quot;<br/><br/>Stupid. Don&#39;t get me wrong, show&#39;s like this are a hoot!…and on occasion can be very good at BOTH!(Firefly) However, it&#39;s sooo refreshing to finally get a series like &quot;Trenches&quot;, A series that takes serious things seriously…like death…since dying is usually semi serious. That being said, &quot;Trenches&quot; could still use some improvement. Some of the dialogue is stale and is very robotic…which could also be in part to the not so famous actors/actresses, whom I think are doing a fine job at this point. (let&#39;s keep an eye on them as the series continues…)<br/><br/>The style of the series reminds me a lot of other series&#39; and films in the same genre. (even some PC games!…&quot;Halo&quot; anyone?) From the dusty almost &quot;cowboy-ish&quot; terrain of a series like &quot;Firefly&quot;, to the costumes and the epic space battles of films like &quot;Starship Troopers&quot;, this show has class! <br/><br/>When it&#39;s all said and done, and the dust of this series and many others like it has finally cleared…you&#39;ll be glad you gave it a chance! Who knows…you might even be pleasantly surprised!
First I&#39;ll say that I had been waiting for over a year for Trenches to be released. Every since the site went up. So I was disappointed when the date came around for release and yet nothing had changed. But now that things are finally up and running, I&#39;m pretty happy to be viewing it. However, the episodes are way too short.<br/><br/>Short five minute episodes make up the series. OK, I understand that this was done on a budget but come on! I&#39;ve never heard of anyone ever cramming everything they need to in a five minute episode. Heck, those hour long episodes of LOST on TV are too short. Five minutes make this project look and feel like it was a bit rushed.<br/><br/>While watching, I couldn&#39;t help but notice a similar theme to the movie Pitch Black. And the opening scene seems more like a tribute to Star Wars. I know that Shane Felux directed Star Wars: Revelations but he doesn&#39;t need to bring such unoriginality to an already interesting plot. But as long as we don&#39;t start seeing light sabers, I&#39;m cool. Overall, it did get me hooked. I want to see the next episode. I just wish that they would have made them longer.

7cb1d79195
Zelda the Great dubbed hindi movie free download torrentRecompensa full movie in hindi free download mp4hindi Where's Perry Part IEpisode 1.29 720p movieshindi Network E.L.E. free downloadThe Command Conquer: Red Alert - Counterstriketamil movie Saraba Numemon free downloadNavy Spy full movie in hindi 720pThe Lamb in tamil pdf downloadThe Grandeur That Was Rome movie in hindi dubbed download
Please log in to post a reply.