- Extensive knowledge of your class mechanics and raid encounters. You should know your own role and also that of your fellow raiders. You should understand all aspects of an encounter (tanking/healing/DPS) from an academic standpoint and from a practical point of view.
- Maximizing your gear to be ready for raiding. While we understand you may not have all the best in terms of actual items, we do expect you to put forth the effort to achieve the best.
- High attendance is critical, especially for learning new content. While we understand real life precedence, you should strive for 100% attendance.
- TeamSpeak 3
and a working microphone are preferred but not required (yet).
- A good attitude towards raiding and other players. Members are expected to bring 100% focus to raids when attending.
- An ability to fit into the FC environment. If you do not get along with the other members, chances are high that you will not pass the membership vote.
If it looks like you spent about 20 seconds doing your application, do not be surprised if we spend less time than that declining. Please make an effort with your presentation and try to write coherently. Applications that lack detail have a very good chance of not going anywhere.
Is Genocide for me?
We can't answer this for you, we're here to do as best we can and to progress as far and as quickly as possible. If you enjoy the company of semi-serious, experienced, and good people then we're probably the FC for you!
You must be logged into Guildwork in order to apply and/or view your application status.